Brian F. Singh, Founder, Managing Director
Brian is a market researcher, economist and business strategist with over 20 years of experience. Working with startups and global organizations alike, he has served as an advisor and project manager in such industry sectors as tourism and hospitality, the environment, engineering, retail, financial services, health and wellness, and information technology. Recent studies under his guidance include:
Brian is a Certified Marketing Research Professional (CMRP) and a qualified Focus Group Moderator. He holds a Master of Arts degree in Economics (University of Toronto), and was a PhD candidate in Epidemiology (University of Toronto).
- Alberta Employment and Immigrations's Newcomer website;
- The Yellowstone-to-Yukon Conservation Initiative's communications strategy and enviornment exhibit program;
- Calgary Mayor Naheed Nenshi's 2010 election campaign.
He has spoken at numerous conferences and has a UNIDO methodology publication. He is a Director of Trinidad Engineering Research (1978) Ltd., and as a member of Alberta Deal Generator is an active investor in science and technology firms; to date, he has taken on an equity stake and advisory role with eThor, Tiipz, iConnectivity and Place2Give.
He is an amateur chef and aspiring sommelier, currently pursuing his sommelier diploma through the International Sommeliers Guild, and often spends the wee hours following important cricket matches throughout around the world.
One of Brian's other great passions is the study, analysis and application of digital media as business and marketing game-changers. He is currently developing a book based on his own unique research of the Canadian online population segments. Brian is available for speaking engagements and research seminars. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pauline Bhamjee, Office Manager
A valauble member of the Zinc organization since 2007, Pauline is our key administrative coordinator, drawing from her extensive experience working for major organizations in Canada and the UK. She serves also as our lead mystery shopper.
Strategic alliances - working with the best in the business
Nanos Research Group
Zinc tank is part of the Nanos Research Group, a national group of companies comprised of like-minded research professionals bound by a common commitment to quality research, quality service and superior research outcomes. The Nanos Research Group is anchored by Nanos Research in Ottawa and Toronto, and also includes MBA Recherché in Montreal, Justason Market Intelligence in Vancouver, Thinkwell Research in Halifax, and Armadillo Studios in Calgary.
Other research partners
Zinc tank also collaborates with a network of specialized research partners working under the zinc tank umbrella, including Ottawa-based Dufferin Research (online and Web 2.0 research), Vancouver-based InQuest Consumer Insights and Planning Ltd. (specialized qualitative initiatives) and March Lake Yukon-based DataPath Systems (Arctic/Northern North America).
zinc tank supports its clients with an internal team and a group of strategic alliances across Canada, including Nanos Group, Dufferin Research, InQuest Consumer Insights, MBA Recherché, Justason Market Intelligence, and Thinkwell Research
- Market Research: Zinc tank delivers market research solutions covering all crucial touchpoints to keep you informed, engaged and ahead of the curve.
- Online Research: Your fastest route to reaching tightly-defined markets and demographics for virtually any business sector.
- Onsite Research: We provide evidence-gathering at the point of experience, including custom-designed hybrid solutions.
- Custom-designed Research: Flexible, convenient solutions tailored to any market.
- Omnibus Solutions: Ideal for acquiring narrowly focused research samples. (USA & Canada), tracking longer-term attitudes and trends on a limited budget.