Why does your organization exist? Why does it matter? How are you conveying these critical ideas and values?
Organizations that do not articulate and continuously manage their brand run the risk of having it done for them - by competitors and detractors, right or wrong, by virtue of public perceptions, good or bad, and through a host of other factors beyond their control. Actions and inactions such as these can compromise not only the meaning of the brand but also its integrity and its value, in very real economic terms.
Drawing from a full gamut of research resources - internal and external surveys, interviews with management, employees and customers, online and onsite polls, etc. - we work with you to define your organization's identity in relation to each of several key manifestations, including:
- Business strategy
- Management style
- Corporate culture
- Corporate citizenship record and reputation
- Corporate values, beliefs, goals and mission
As branding strategists, zinc tank draws from diverse research sources to define your organization's identity
- Market Research: Zinc tank delivers market research solutions covering all crucial touchpoints to keep you informed, engaged and ahead of the curve.
- Online Research: Your fastest route to reaching tightly-defined markets and demographics for virtually any business sector.
- Onsite Research: We provide evidence-gathering at the point of experience, including custom-designed hybrid solutions.
- Custom-designed Research: Flexible, convenient solutions tailored to any market.
- Omnibus Solutions: Ideal for acquiring narrowly focused research samples. (USA & Canada), tracking longer-term attitudes and trends on a limited budget.